Monday, February 28, 2011

My Connection Group

Each Sunday I get the privilege of leading some of the post-college ladies of Veritas! There are 11 total in our group! Currently, we are doing a more topical approach or a better explanation might be - whatever Mikaela feels like doing! :)

Here we are meeting for a mid-week coffee break!
Yep, we hang out outside of Conn. Group - what a great leader I am! :)

This group is one of the many reasons why I love my job! It's a pure joy getting to meet as a big group each week and getting to know them more one on one throughout the week!

They will all get major points in Heaven for allowing me to take their pictures without warning and for putting up with me each week! :)

Please be praying that God would bless our group and work powerfully in each of our lives!
If you want to be praying by name they are:
Kayla, Teryn, Amy, Annie, Benita, Liz, Emily, Joann, Kelley, Patty, and Lindsey!


AND GOLLY do we have fun?! I mean just look at those faces!


No comments:

Post a Comment