Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Journal Reflection

My latest journal - yes I know it's a little cheesey next to the flowers.

I am a journaler or at least I am think I am in comparison to the average Joe. I just finished another journal and for the first time actually went back and reflected on what I wrote. I wanted to share with you some of my highlights from the past couple months!

Here's a glimpse into what an actual page looks like - never know what your gonna get!

What God taught me, told me, and showed me.
- I have value
- I have potential
- I am worthy
- I am BEAUTIFUL - in many ways.


God has shown me that is He is FAITHFUL (Isaiah 25:1) even when I am not. Few examples:

Gave me sorority women who are hungry to know more about God
Has put people in my life that I can learn from (especially w/ hearing from God)
Blessed me with friends I don't deserve
Renewed my passion for life and how He wants to use me


Here are some good questions that I have continued to ponder on...
* What am I called to despite my hopes and fears?
* 5 years from now what do I want to do with my life and am I taking steps to get there now?
* What kind of leader do I want to be following?
* Despite circumstances how I can be who God has called me to be?

Chicken Scratch (also known as my handwriting).
It's amazing I can even understand what I wrote!

Yikes! Hope I don't get sent away for this page.

Here's my next journal - ain't it pretty?!
Thanks to my mom, who always buys me a new journal,
I always have another one ready to write in!

No comments:

Post a Comment