Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Love's Rest : poem of sorts...


In the midst of a season of rest, here's a few lines that the Holy Spirit has given to me. 

May they Bless you today!

For He has rest for today
And rest for you tomorrow 
His love available for you, 

Every hour...


Love’s Rest

This is my abiding place,
Looking upward towards His face

For I know He longs to give me peace
And I know this love will never cease

His rest is where I want to be
High above, forever free

For His sun sets
And His moon falls
And there I am again,
Awaiting His call

Where can I go?
Where can I flee?
For you are always,
Right there with me

You make my heart skip
You make my heart flutter
With you and you alone,
I am loved like no other

None can compare
And no one can fathom
The depth of your love,
Remains unchallenged

You give me a purpose
You give me a plan
Yet you hold the world
In the palm of your hand

You've made me to fly
You've made me to sing
You've given me a voice
You've given me wings

Don’t let these be just words
Don’t let these be just sounds
For again & again,
In you, I am found

A journey of love
A journey of adventure
My time at rest is the best I'll remember


No comments:

Post a Comment