Monday, June 27, 2011

The Big Guy asking questions...

Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes. Yes.

No. No. No. No. No.

Usually when I am obedient in the little
"Yes" that God asks of me, I am able to be obedient in the big "Yes" He will ask down the road. The same seems true for "No".

Although every time God asks me to do something it feels like a big Yes or No. Maybe you can relate.

I am only able to differentiate the size when I look back on where God has taken me and realize how much He has and is taking my faith to a new level. Phil 1:6 in action I guess!

This is one of the many reasons I love following God. You never know what small, medium, or big "ask" He will make next.

Which leaves me one question...

What is He asking of you now?!


AND maybe the more important question.

Are you even asking what He's asking of you now?!


It's not often easy to say Yes/No
but it's always worth it
and I think He said something
somewhere about it not being easy...

No comments:

Post a Comment