Thursday, December 8, 2011

Tuesday Ladies Prayer

Every Tuesday I get the privilege of spending time with some lovely older ladies. Our purpose in meeting is to spend time with the Lord!

Often this looks like soaking in worship music, journaling, praying silently, listening to the Lord, - whatever you fancy! (notice above)

If the fire is on I usually hunker down right beside it - best place to meet with the Lord as far as I am concerned! :)

We also spend time praying over one another AND I kid you not the other day as one of the ladies was praying about God's protection a feather fell into her hands.
These ladies pray with authority and power - I LOVE IT!
I am learning a lot from them and look forward to this time every week!



You said, Whhaatt?!:

If someone flashes their car lights at you it means thank you - not there's cops or deer to watch for!

Moreish - wanting more of something (Steve I still think you made this up!)

Wantish - my new word of wanting more of something! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment