Friday, March 23, 2012

Scotland Scotland Scotland...

If you didn't figure it out Haley and I took a trip to Scotland!

Coast of St. Andrews - this was my favorite destination of the trip!

The 18th hole!

Something cool about seeing this in person, since I have watched the great putts on TV!

Just beautiful!

Car ride home from St. Andrews - amazing sunset - great Jesus time to say the least!

Sunday afternoon at Loch Lomond


Edinburgh - Royal mile with our Starbucks

Does it get more Scottish than this?!

Nope I guess it does! Haley was all excited the Queen was going to be around for pictures in the afternoon and then quickly disappointed when we told her the real queen has been dead for quite some time!!! This kept me laughing alll day!

Haley made me go in the Castle ....all I am going to say...

Although we did get this view from the Castle so it was all worth it!

Paul & Elaine Salina - our two wonderful hosts! What a blessing they were to say the least! We loved every minute with you two!!

Flowers in my room and everything - the Salina hotel is where it's at!

Did I mention we had some great food?! This ice cream place was famous I think...or it should be if it's not! Man I am an awful tourist!

AND yep....more good food! Yes that's ice cream on pancakes - these Scots know what's up!

Some traditional Haggis - yummy in my tummy!

Special thanks to our wonderful hosts Paul & Elaine - you guys were amazing!!

No comments:

Post a Comment