Sunday, March 4, 2012

Bit of fun...

This is my lovely and crazy friend, Kath. She's the kind of friend, that even when I just think about her I smile and probably laugh to myself...

Below are a few snapshots of my first trip to the Cinema with Vanessa, Ally, Helen & I.

And if you are wondering we went to The Vow, I give it a 6 out of 10.

This weekend I was privileged to go to my first beach town in England - Scarborough!

Nick, Adam, Pippa, and Rachel - quite the team!

Day started off great with a Vanilla Latte, the sun in my face, and the sea about 200 yards in front of me!

We had a great plans of building a magnificent sand castle, needless to say the shovels didn't get used at all.

AND the highlight of my day!! Bumper cars - who knew they could be so fun!!


No comments:

Post a Comment