Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Rich & Nick, Co-workers!

Last but not least I want to introduce you to Rich & Nick! I met these guys 3 years ago at a conference in the states and remember enjoying them right off the bat! Looking back I never would have guessed I would be working alongside of them here in the UK. God is good I must say!


Rich & his lovely wife Lizzie

Bossman Rich - there are lots of reasons why I respect and appreciate Rich. For starters he's a great visionary leader that's easy to follow, primarily because I think he's great at invitation and challenge - encouraging you with where your at and yet pushing you into more of what God wants for you. To be honest getting to be under Rich's leadership was a big factor in deciding to move here. I know I have much more to learn from this man!


Classic Nick Clare

Where do I begin with this guy?! My first hangout with Nick included wine and cigars and rocking chairs - the best way to get to know someone as far as I am concerned! I remember immediately loving Nick's banter and his desire for good conversation. Since being here I have been challenged by Nick's passion and desire to be always going after the lost. Because Nick and I operate quite differently I am hoping more and more his strengths will rub off on me!


Both great guys that I am thankful to work with!


No comments:

Post a Comment