Sunday, February 26, 2012

Wonderful Women!

These past 2 years I have had the privilege of having two lovely ladies invest in me as not only as a disciple of Jesus but also as a woman. Both their challenge and encouragement to me was a breathe of life that I needed at that time.

So without further delay, I give you....

Jo Saxton

Just looking at Jo's life I see the mark she has made on so many and the path that she is paving for women everyday! She reminds me that I am a leader and that I can be powerful, passionate, and bold. I feel blessed that I have had the opportunity to learn from her and have her call out who God has made me to be. She inspires me to go hard after my dreams and not hold anything back - something we all need as women.

AND I couldn't help but include her two lovely children - does it get any cuter than this?!


And next up....Rebecca Lindsay


Even just thinking about this lady makes me smile! I remember from the first day I met Rebecca she was challenging things in my life that made me go back and really think - so of course instantly I loved this lady! I was and still am today deeply encouraged by her ability to prophetically call out who I am as a woman - whether it was a simple one-liner or lengthly word from the Lord, Rebecca was pivotal in helping me grow in my ability to hear from the Lord. She inspired me to be exactly who I was made to be and enjoy every minute!


The Lindsay's :)

It saddens me that I can count on one hand the number of women who have deeply impacted my life, but my prayer is that the generations below me will not have that problem but will have lots of examples of women who have gone ahead of them and fully lived out their calling upon their life.


No comments:

Post a Comment