Monday, February 27, 2012

Weekend Goodness

Many of you have been asking what I do on the weekends...ahhh the same things I did before!! :) But in case you, state-side folk think I am backpacking around Europe and not doing a thing - here's a bit of documentation from the weekend! :)

Diet Cokes at a Pub with Beth - LOVE this Lady! You can all pray she sticks around to do Form - the best discipleship program in all the land!


S.K.M. - my initials backwards. Looking back I am not sure why that was picture worthy!!!??

Saturday morning I got to meet with these lovely ladies! We all have similar hearts to want to see women healed, empowered, and released into their calling. Great time of discussing and seeking the Lord with what He wants!

I got to spend the afternoon with Pippa - having coffee, watching the Rugby, and making this crumble! Not a bad Saturday as far as I am concerned! :)

We were pretty proud of this crumble, so we thought two pictures were necessary!

Our Young Adults team -which means lots of my favorite people in one room! :)
Just enjoying Sunday lunch together!

Sunday night church - what's up Jesus?!!
It looks like nobody was there because so many people went to the front to worship!!

This is Ally Proudfoot, if you can't tell :)
She drives me everywhere, so of course she automatically is one of my favorite people! AND I didn't get pictures of it BUT she made me an American feast (burgers/fries) on Friday night - there really seems to be no limit to the skillz of this lady.

No comments:

Post a Comment