Friday, February 24, 2012

Shrove Tuesday w/ My Peeps

Every Tuesday I meet with my community which is PROBABLY the best community in the world - just throwing that out there. This past Tuesday was Shrove Tuesday, the day before Lent where you are suppose to eat pancakes or crepes as Americans would call them.

Here we are - life is good when you eat pancakes!

The Gang - Jon, Helen, & Ally (minus Anna, who was missed of course)
Just a bunch of silly goof balls we are! :)

Ally was so kind to bring some American pancake batter as well - she's always making me feel at home here!

Here I am practicing the pancake flip - let's just say it took a few tries! AND not quite sure why my hoodie zipper lights up for the camera!?!

I happened to be flipping through Jon & Helen's calendar and noticed my birthday was ALREADY on their calendar. DUDE, I have only been going to their community for 3 weeks. I am impressive.

PROBABLY the best community in the world....I think YES! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment