Sunday, February 12, 2012

Prison Ministry

Last weekend I had the opportunity to travel to London with two of my friends, Pippa & Ronan! We went to attend a concert to support people in England who do prison ministry which is what Pippa & Ronan do!

All excited for the 3 hour car ride! :) It was sweet to hear these guys heart for the boys in the prison and the challenges they face as they enter into their lives.
Of course we made a stop along the way for Starbucks! :)

AND Ronan (a personal trainer) got some KFC - do as he says not as he does I guess!

Here's a taste of the concert! Let's just say we were the minority - a great experience to get me out of my element! :)


4 hours later when we were ready to leave we walked outside to this! We were hoping this was our car as we began to get all the snow off AND 5 hours later we arrived back in Sheffield at 5am!


I had a great time with these two and loved learning more about how God is working in the prisons - pretty sweet!

No comments:

Post a Comment