Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Co-worker & friend, Ally Proudfoot

I want to take a few posts to introduce you to my lovely co-workers. Ladies first, I thought I would start with Ms. Ally Proudfoot - what a gem!






Ally is on the Young Adults team and heads up a Form - a year discipleship training course for young adults. Right now she leads a group of 14 students, along with training 3 huddle leaders. As I tell her almost daily - she is a big deal! AND she reassures me that I am correct! :)





I am get to share an office with Ally and get this lovely view everyday! I feel blessed to get to work alongside such a stud of woman - someone who is genuinely going hard after it and keeping her eyes on God - a continual encouragement for me.

BUT don't let her leadership gifts fool you, she's domestic at heart. More than once I have enjoyed some of her delicious freshly baked cookies! I have also received one of her creations on the sowing machine! This lady has skillz!



AND I haven't even mentioned that she can preach too! I am sure you will hear her at conference at some point!

She's a big deal indeed! Thankful God has given me the opportunity to get to know her and learn from her.


No comments:

Post a Comment