Friday, April 13, 2012

Random Fun...

A few random photos from this past week!

Another thanks to Jenny Tokheim! I never liked to get mail in the states but now I love it! So this big package got me real excited! Time will tell if I can actually grow these plants...

Coffee with Beautiful Bina or Mina - either way she's a beauty!

On Monday Rachel, Adam, & Sam I took a trip to see Pippa in Harrogate!
First stop - MacDonald's. Gosh we are wierd...

Pippa's parents cafe - sadly being a bank holiday on Monday it wasn't open...

Interesting bunch we are.... :)

Saturday morning I got the privilege of speaking to these young folks about the river of life & jumping all in!

Saturday night at Kebabish!

Followed by more Turkish goodness!

You can't take these two anywhere...


No comments:

Post a Comment