Monday, November 21, 2011

Nicknames...

I love nicknames. Many of you probably have one or more that I have given you at some point, and I think I finally realized part of the reason I love them.

As I was reflecting on the names I call my Father in Heaven I was realizing how unique and personal each name is - my Master, my Judge, my Creator, my Father, my Daddy, etc... they each have so much depth, power, and intimacy that goes beyond the name and different times call for different names. So the same is true of nicknames - there's depth and intimacy that comes with each name.

So, if the time comes and I want to give you a nickname or two or three - I hope you feel blessed! I am just trying to create a bit of depth in our relationship:)!


Sorry no pictures to post, but instead click here for an inspirational speech from Coach Rhoads! I am definitely missing watching my Iowa State Cyclones!


You said, Whhaat?!! -

Bits and bouts - this and that

Salad - lettuce

2 comments:

  1. Love this post, happy studying in your moccasins w/ your braces!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. bits and bobs!!! :D

    ReplyDelete