Saturday, November 12, 2011

Visuals of where I live...

Here are some visuals of the places I frequent each week!


The door on the right is mi casa and su casa if you come visit me!!

Tesco - where I get my groceries

Starbucks - yep.

The pics below are a few of the church buildings.
They were old warehouses that have been coverted into office space!

Every morning at 9am our staff meets here for a time of prayer and worship!

Office Entrance - where the magic happens!!

You could call this an Equipping Room.


If you have any other photo requests, let me know!!


You said, Whhaatt?! -

MacDonalds - McDonalds (they say Mac, not Mic)

Weekend away- retreat

Ring you - call you


2 comments:

  1. Have you found your future husband yet? If so, a picture of that, please :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing your new home away from home. Sounds like all is going well w/you Mikaela? My prayers are with you over there. You're having quite the experience, I'm certain. Take care, okay?! Becky M.

    ReplyDelete