Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Back over the pond!

Well I am back in jolly ole England AND thought I would share a few things that have reminded me that I am not in America anymore.


The time says 18:30 - this still throws me off!

I still have to look both ways a few times to figure where the heck the cars are coming from.

Someone referred to Satan as a cheeky little monkey.

People talk about having a crack at things and being knackered.



This week in a meeting we all shared what we feel like the Lord is speaking to us in 2012.
Here's my sense...

Vision - God has given me a gift to give vision to things, so I am praying He continues to grow this area and move me into greater fruit with this.

Voice - I sense this will be a year I step into who God has called me to be and the voice He has given me.

Vast - I want to draw out and rely on the depth God has put inside of me - it's vast! :)

BAM! Come on Lord!!


AND a few pictures from my first few days back.
Sorry they are all of Rachel and Pippa - I need to get used to getting back into the habit of taking pics all the time!

I am sure I must have said something hilarious here! :)

Think this was our first attempt at a nice pic!

Rachel owning it!

Who knew Rachel was so into picture taking?

AND Thank you Daniela for being our wonderful photographer! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment