Sunday, January 29, 2012

Life is best when shared...

I recently watched the movie Into the Wild. It's about a guy who leaves everything, gives all his money away and goes to live in the wild by himself only to die by eating by piousness berries. (Yep, I just gave the ending away if you haven't seen yet). BUT at the end just as he is about to die he is shown highlighting a sentence in a book that says:

Life is best when shared.

When I think back on my sorority days I have nothing but a smile on my face and great memories that shift through my mind. I think one of the main reasons I loved this time was because of the closeness that I shared with these women - there wasn't anything they didn't know about my life and I knew they had my back at anytime and vice versa!

Here's a few pics - reliving the glory days!

These ladies are just studs...plain and simple.

Graduation Party!

Few of my peeps!

Ever since then God has continued to bless me with great depth of friendships - even in England I am realizing how vital these are to enjoying everyday life!

God truly has made us for relationship!


1 comment:

  1. I don't remember authorizing this picture. Also your hair looks really good in that 2nd pic.

    ReplyDelete