Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Unexpected Thankfulness

Today I got a bit lost on the way to the office (I took a new route)! I am not one to waste time so I asked the first person I saw for directions!

Enter - Pelin, a civil engineering student from Istanbul, Turkey.

She of course knew right where to direct me and took me all the way there! Once at my destination she then turned around and headed back the way we came. She had taken me TOTALLY out of her way to make sure I made it there!

I found it interesting that this practicing Muslim was being Jesus when I was trying to just find anyway I could to insert His name. Thanks for the lesson Pelin!


After realizing what she did I asked if I could take a picture (yes, I did think this would make a great blog post)! She wasn't too keen on it so I went ahead anyway:)!

There she goes on her 15 minute walk back home!

Pelin - many blessings to you!



No comments:

Post a Comment