Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Are you READY for what God has for YOU?!




I strolled in late to church on Sunday and found myself near the back behind a family of four.  Two cute boys were in front of me, maybe around 4 and 5 years old.  Seeing as it was Palm Sunday, the two boys were absolutely loving waving around these palm branches!

Finally, I figured I better close my eyes and focus on Jesus, otherwise I will end up watching these boys have fun for the next 20 minutes.  It wasn't but a minute later, when WACK!  Palm branch straight to the face! I looked down and they had no idea what had happened, or at least they continued on as they didn't! From there I decided to sit down (out of the danger zone) and get out my journal.  The minute I did, God slowly started to speak these words below to me.

As my pen went to the paper, I pray these words hit your heart! 


I am about to stir something magnificent in the Heavenlies.  Something like you have never seen before.  Full of wonder and full of might. 

My vastness you have yet to see.  The vastness and greatness of my Glory. 

Those who have seen my heart will start to see in greater measure.  If you ask, you shall receive.  There is no limit to my resources and to my love.  So ask, ask, ask. 

I have enough for you. Enough is found in me. 

I am shaking and stirring in the Heavenlies, there will be a battle like you have never seen or heard. 

Pray, pray, pray for hearts to be awakened and for my word to be awakened.  For my glory to be released in the hearts of my people. 

This great work is not accomplished by those “committed” but by those who have surrendered to the heart of the Father.

 I am stirring deep, deep things in the hearts of my people.  So, get ready. 

Get ready to host my presence. 

My army is being raised up.  My army is made of many parts, and I am putting my people in their rightful place.  Don’t doubt where I am leading you, and what I am doing with you, and where I have placed you.  It’s for such a time as this.

Army rise up, so that praise, praise, praise will be on your lips, and worship, worship, worship will be on your hearts.

It’s not business as usual anymore, it’s not life as usual.  There is a new wave, new gifts, new anointings, and a fresh wind coming upon this land.

Will you hide in a hole and miss it? OR  Will you stand letting it move you where you are meant to go?

A covering is coming upon my people and this land.  My glory will be known, my glory will be seen.  My breath will blow.  It’s about to get windy. 

Army, are you ready?

Are you ready to host my presence? 

Who knew a good ole palm branch smack to the face is just what Thee Doctor ordered?! :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment