Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Have you experienced the happiest place on earth?

Disneyworld in snapshots!


The Beloved Mickey Mouse
 I confess I got goose bumps when we stepped into his green room


First ride - Merry-go-round



MAGIC KINGDOM! 

Walt and Mickey - where it all began! 






MINNIE MOUSE! 
I believe TJ was riding Space Mountain during this picture!






Epcot - my favorite park of them all

I potentially had the best beer ever in "Germany" (grapefruit beer) 
Next trip here will be without kids!


Sophia the 1st 


We rode this ride a lot  
The People Mover (sit and watch people overhead)

A favorite of everyone. 



supercalifragilelisticexpialidocious


Disneyworld - bringing families together! :) 




A glimpse of our food intake - pure goodness! 

Apparently I only ever wore this Nike shirt the whole 3 days! 



Watching the Magic Kingdom parade - it's a lot to take in. 


This is how the Schaefer kids cope with a 7 hour car ride
 - media comatose! 





One of the many quotes we saw posted throughout the parks. 

Walt was truly a visionary and dreamer, who got things done.  
He has basically built a mini-empire in the state of Florida - the place has it's own gas station and highway system for goodness sake.  

BUT even with all the rides, entertainment, over zealous childhood heros, amazing food and all the rest of it I wasn't fooled.  

Jesus BY FAR remains the happiest place on earth.

On this Easter weekend holiday/vacation, I was increasingly thankful I knew Jesus. 



No comments:

Post a Comment