Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Would YOU rather go whitewater rafting OR down the lazy river?!


 Whitewater Rafting 


vs 

Lazy River 


Which would you prefer? 

I prefer BOTH, and I imagine God's river to be the perfect combination of each, with the lazy river providing wonderful drinks and appetizers along the way AND the rapids to be full of adventure and excitement!  Heaven is going to be great! :) 

Revelation 22:1 
Then the angel showed me the river of the water of life, as clear as crystal, 
flowing from the throne of God down the middle of the great street of the city. 


River of Love: poem 

There is a river that I know,
it twists and turns and ebbs and flows.

I grab a tube and here I go!

Away I am off; riding along, before I know it I am singing His song. 

A song of love, a song so sweet, a song I know never tasting defeat.

Me and my tube and me in His River,
It’s His presence alone, which makes me quiver.

It’s not the water, the waves, the wind, or the sand,
It my Daddy above, who holds my hand.

Where the river goes, only He knows.
I feel His current, as it tickles my toes. 

My tube, the water, the land on each side,
None which I trust, only Him as my guide.  


1 comment: