Friday, August 5, 2011

Summer Reading & My New Nephew

A few books I have been reading this summer...

Understanding the Dreams You Dream by Ira Milligan
This was helpful in understanding how God speaks through dreams!
I look forward to re-reading this one.

Adventures in the Prophetic by lots of authors
Once again a book to get me fired up about the power and authority
we have through the Holy Spirit!


Covenant & Kingdom by Mike Breen
It takes you through the major themes of the Bible (Covenant & Kingdom).
This book is solid - a must read!

Launching Missional Communities by Mike Breen & Alex Absalom
This book truly is a "field guide" and explains all you need to know about missional communities. I highly recommend it if your church is headed in this direction!


Voice of God by Jack Greene
Maybe one of the best books I have read on what the Bible says about the Holy Spirit,
hearing from God, etc... I am LOVING this!


AND INTRODUCING............

the newest addition to the Schaefer family - my nephew Ethan James!

He sleeps A LOT!

I mean come on - does it get any better than this?


He smiles and giggles in his sleep - ADORABLE!

No comments:

Post a Comment