Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Finally Going Over the Pond!

My plane ticket is bought for Saturday, October 15th!

Did my visa finally get here?! Nope! :) BUT sometimes when it's 4th down and your on the 1 yard line you just need to punch it through! Eventually I will get my year long visa through the church but I will work out those details once I am there.

For those of you who still are a little blurry on the details of my trip - here's a quick run through!

Who: St. Thomas Church Philadelphia - Click here if you want to see a peek into what my church is about and how it all started! They reference St. Thomas of Sheffield at the beginning of the video. The organization 3D ministries is separate from the church. Just watch the video you will figure it out! :)

What: I will be working with the Young Adult ministry - more to come with the specifics of this!

Where: Sheffield, England (northern England - an hour East of Manchester)

Why: Because I love British accents! :) Ok, maybe a more spiritual answer to come, but right now I have 2 hours until College Gameday begins and I need to focus in!

How: I am raising support. If you haven't heard England is expensive, so give me some $$$ y'all!! Honestly, I have been so encouraged by all my supporters and how people have given so generously, but if you still want to join my team or make a one time drop in the bucket let me know!


This is pretty accurate to how I am feeling right now! A little nervous, a little excited, a little like what the heck am I doing!!? I guess you could say this guy is like Jesus and I am holding on tightly to Him - excited for the adventure He has in store for me!

And so your not completely confused with the picture above.
This is what was really going on! It's a good life!

No comments:

Post a Comment