Monday, October 31, 2011

Three Amigas...

On my first day of arriving in Sheffield, I met these 3 lovely ladies below! They have welcomed me with open arms and let me come over to their place (which is only a block away) whenever I like:)!

It was just this weekend when I was snuggled up in bed with them (yes this is what girls do) watching a movie - crazy to think we just met 2 weeks ago. Thankful to God for each of them!

Mina - Probably the nicest girl you will ever meet. She has a warm personality yet such a quiet confidence about her! The best is when she's real tired and she stops mid-sentence and starts a new a whole new sentence topic! She's also great to go on 5 hour walks with and is brillant at coming up with prophetic poems right on the spot!

Pippa - This lady rocks, plain and simple. She meets with teenage boys who are in prison so you can see the heart of this woman - quality! She has been so gracious to give me rides in her car which means more time to soak up some Pips!
Real depth & wisdom this one!

Daniela - This girl is often the life of the party and has a natural gift of prophecy and loves to lead others into that. She is also German which makes me like her even more (having German roots!) She also loves hugs, so if touch isn't your thing...beware.

I couldn't resist posting this one below! :) AND she thinks she's not photogenic!



You said, Whaatt?! -

Chips - fries

Crisps - chips

Mash - mashed potatoes

CV - resume

Porridge - oatmeal

Muesli - granola


No comments:

Post a Comment