Sunday, October 2, 2011

Entertainment - It's a beautiful thing!

This season of waiting has allowed me some extra time to bask in the glory of American entertainment! It's a beautiful thing! Here's what I have been busy with.

Music - Last 5 purchases on Itunes - Marry You, Bruno Mars : The Earth is Yours, Gungor : Adoleo Worship CD : Good Life, One Republic : Feels like Home, Chantal

Movies - Always a passion of mine - just went to Moneyball, highly recommend it! I am slacking in this area as of late, so I might have to take a visit to the local theaters this week!

Sports - Football mainly - if it's on I am usually watching it. I am not a huge fan of baseball, but I am sure I will have no problem diving right into the playoffs as I am semi watching them as I write this now.

Hand-held device - I recently purchased the Droid 2 Global so I am usually on this while doing one of the above. Let me know if there's any good apps I am missing!

IPad2 - Occasionally I will jump on my Mom's IPad and lose myself in Harbor Master. That game is like crack! Not that I have ever tried crack but you get the idea! :)

AND

Here's a few pics from this past weekend!

Matt, Jana, Bella and Ethan all came up for the game!

The Ladies! Thanks Kari for making the trek over! :)

The Little Man in his gear!!!

She's already living in the legacy of her mother,
who was on the ISU pom squad!

This weekend we also spent a day at the Center Grove Orchard - this place is bomb!!

See what I mean! Slide and wheel barrows for when you get tired!


AND below are just some snap shots I couldn't help but posting!!

Ethan James! He really is our Little Man, as we call him!

AND Ms. Bella again!


1 comment:

  1. Bella is TRUE BEAUTY!!! Seriously, I think she might be the most gorgeous baby ever!

    ReplyDelete